Melissa B Clapp1
ID#  2185, (c 1820-1892)
Melissa B Clapp was born about 1820 in New York.2,3,4 She was the daughter of Hiram Clapp and Rhoda Striker.1 She married first Dr John Keogh on 22 May 1843 in Prince Edward County, Ontario.1,5,6 She married second Dr Luther Ross about 1850.1 She died on 13 June 1892.1
Last Edited=23 Sep 2011
Children of Melissa B Clapp and Dr Luther Ross
- [S542] Barbara Hill, database report, 10 Jul 2003, Berkeley, California. FTM report "Descendants of Elias CLAPP."
- [S1066] Luther Ross, 1870 U.S. Census, Davenport, Scott County, Iowa, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1067] Luther Ross, 1880 U.S. Census, Americus, Lyon County, Kansas, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1234] Luther Ross household, 1900 U.S. Census, Butte, Silver Bow County, Montana, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S348] Bill Martin, online database, "Prince Edward District Methodist Marriages 1833-1847" (http://my.tbaytel.net/bmartin/princeed.htm : accessed 2007).
- [S1063] Melissa Clapp & John Keogh, Marriage Registration unknown number (1843), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca