Melissa B Clapp1
ID#  2185, (c 1820-1892)
Melissa B Clapp|b. c 1820\nd. 13 Jun 1892|p2185.htm|Hiram Clapp|b. c Apr 1796\nd. 1 Sep 1857|p893.htm|Rhoda Striker|b. 1800\nd. aft 1860|p904.htm|||||||Samson Striker|b. 15 Dec 1754\nd. 7 Apr 1832|p1129.htm|Ursula Clapp|b. 2 Sep 1758\nd. 13 Feb 1813|p1130.htm|
Melissa B Clapp was born about 1820 at New York.2,3,4 She was the daughter of Hiram Clapp and Rhoda Striker.1 She married first Dr John Keogh on 22 May 1843 at Prince Edward County, Ontario.1,5,6 She married second Dr Luther Ross about 1850.1 She died on 13 June 1892.1
Last Edited=23 Sep 2011
Child of Melissa B Clapp and Dr John Keogh
- (--?--) Keogh1 (-b 1850)
Children of Melissa B Clapp and Dr Luther Ross
- [S542] Barbara Hill, database report, 10 Jul 2003, Berkeley, California. FTM report "Descendants of Elias CLAPP."
- [S1066] Luther Ross, 1870 U.S. Census, Davenport, Scott County, Iowa, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1067] Luther Ross, 1880 U.S. Census, Americus, Lyon County, Kansas, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1234] Luther Ross household, 1900 U.S. Census, Butte, Silver Bow County, Montana, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S348] Bill Martin, online database, "Prince Edward District Methodist Marriages 1833-1847" (http://my.tbaytel.net/bmartin/princeed.htm : accessed 2007).
- [S1063] Melissa Clapp & John Keogh, Marriage Registration unknown number (1843), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca