ID#  2202, (c 1862-1906)
Alma Gibson was born about 1862 at Canada.1,2 She was the daughter of Cornelius W Gibson and Sarah Elizabeth Clapp.1 She was a teacher at Kansas.1,2 She was never married.3 She died on 16 May 1906 of cancer at Spokane, Spokane County, Washington.4 She was buried at Fairmount Cemetery, Spokane, Spokane County, Washington.4
Last Edited=6 Nov 2011
- [S1294] Cornelius Gibson, 1880 U.S. Census, Cawker, Mitchell County, Kansas, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1295] Cornelius Gibson, 1895 State Census, Lawrence, Douglas County, Kansas, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S542] Barbara Hill, database report, 10 Jul 2003, Berkeley, California. FTM report "Descendants of Elias CLAPP."
- [S1297] Alma Gibson, Death Certificate 9224, Washington Digital Archives, http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov
- [S1305] Cornelius Gibson, 1870 U.S. Census, Bloomfield, Clinton County, Iowa, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca