Edna E Gibson1
ID#  2222, (1873-1888)
Edna E Gibson|b. 25 Nov 1873\nd. 5 May 1888|p2222.htm|Douglas Samuel Gibson|b. 18 Jul 1849\nd. 7 Mar 1906|p2197.htm|Amanda Missouri Harp|b. 22 Dec 1852\nd. 8 Jul 1904|p2198.htm|Cornelius W. Gibson|b. c 1817\nd. 6 Jul 1897|p2196.htm|Sarah E. Clapp|b. c 1827\nd. 17 May 1900|p2186.htm|||||||
- 2nd great-granddaughter of Samson Striker
2nd cousin 2 times removed of Faye Louise Doyle
Edna E Gibson was born on 25 November 1873 at Iowa.1,2 She was the daughter of Douglas Samuel Gibson and Amanda Missouri Harp.1 She died on 5 May 1888 at Iowa at age 14.3 She was buried at Mt Hope Cemetery, Maquoketa, Jackson County, Iowa.2
Last Edited=3 Nov 2011
- [S1298] Douglas Gibson, 1880 U.S. Census, Erving, Jewell County, Kansas, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1301] Edna E Gibson tombstone, Find a Grave, findagrave.com; recorded/photographed by Bob & Nancy Cannon.
- [S267] Barbara Hill, database report, 2 Aug 2003, Berkeley, California. FTM report "Descendants of Jacobus Gerritsen STRYCKER."
- [S1307] Douglas Gibson, 1885 Iowa State Census, Richland, Jackson County, Iowa, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca