Carolyn Belle Gibson
ID#  2230, (1889-1974)
- 2nd great-granddaughter of Samson Striker
2nd cousin 2 times removed of Faye Louise Doyle
Carolyn Belle Gibson was born on 5 November 1889 at Fulton, Webster County, Iowa.1,2,3 She was the daughter of Douglas Samuel Gibson and Amanda Missouri Harp.1 She married Charles Walton Wagoner on 4 June 1912 at Paris, Monroe County, Missouri.4 She died on 8 June 1974 at age 84. She was buried at Block 6, lot 94-2, Odessa Cemetery, Odessa, Lafayette County, Missouri.3
Last Edited=4 Nov 2013
- [S1717] “Iowa, Births and Christenings Index, 1857-1947” index to birth registrations, Ancestry (ancestry.ca : accessed 2013), entry for Baby Gibson.
- [S1306] Douglas Gibson, 1900 U.S. Census, Douglas, Webster County, Iowa, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S648] Find a Grave, online (http://www.findagrave.com : accessed 2009 - 2015), entry for Carolyn Belle Gibson Wagoner, Memorial# 74815334.
- [S1716] Carolyn Gibson & Charles Wagoner, Marriage License unknown number (5 Jun 1912), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca