William Handley Striker
ID#  2983, (1851-1924)
William Handley Striker|b. 1851\nd. 19 Mar 1924|p2983.htm|Elisha Wellington Striker|b. c 1825\nd. 1882|p2982.htm|Sarah J Ingell|b. c 1824\nd. 15 Apr 1891|p4962.htm|Joseph C. Striker|b. Nov 1791\nd. 5 Sep 1871|p1136.htm|Azubah Fraser|b. c Sep 1799\nd. 28 Oct 1888|p2152.htm|||||||
William Handley Striker was born in 1851.2 He was the son of Elisha Wellington Striker and Sarah J Ingell.1 He married first Ellen Jane Bryden on 26 September 1872 at Elzevir Twp, Hastings County, Ontario.3 He and Ellen Jane Bryden had four children.3 He married second Martha Bryden on 26 May 1904 at Colfax, Whitman County, Washington.3 He and Martha Bryden had three children.3 He died on 19 March 1924 at Jackson County, Oregon.3,4 He was buried on 21 March 1924 at Woodville Cemetery, Rogue River, Oregon.5
Last Edited=12 May 2012
Child of William Handley Striker and Ellen Jane Bryden
- Walter Delbert Striker+6 (1880-1961)
Child of William Handley Striker and Martha Bryden
- Keith Lynn Striker3 (-1988)
- [S1375] Elisha Striker, 1861 Census (Brighton, Northumberland County, Canada West), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1316] William H Striker Tombstone, Woodville Cemetery, Rogue River, Oregon; recorded/photographed by Charles Bryden, 2011.
- [S1314] Charles Bryden, "Information on the Descendants of Samson Striker," e-mail message from e-mail address (Union City, CA) to Faye West, 6 Nov 2011.
- [S1315] “Oregon Death Index 1898-2008” index to death registrations, Ancestry (ancestry.ca : accessed 2011).
- [S1314] Charles Bryden, "Information on the Descendants of Samson Striker," e-mail message from e-mail address (Union City, CA) to Faye West, 6 Nov 2011, the date on the grave marker is incorrect; Oregon Death Index and other records say 1924.
- [S735] Ann Striker, "RE: Searching for a photo," e-mail message from e-mail address (Frankford, Ontario) to Faye West, 3 Dec 2009.