Agnes Helen Graves
ID#  472, (1868-1930)
Agnes Helen Graves was born on 22 October 1868 in Antioch, Contra Costa County, California.1 She was the daughter of Roswell Graves and Eugenia C Clapp.1 She married Marcellus N Colvig on 23 September 1888 in San Francisco, San Francisco County, California.2,3 She died on 18 December 1930 of pneumonia in Seattle, King County, Washington, at age 62.1,3 She was buried in Washelli Cemetery, Seattle, King County, Washington.4
Last Edited=23 Sep 2011
Children of Agnes Helen Graves and Marcellus N Colvig
- [S10] David Taft, Pedigree Resource File Disc 15., CD-ROM (Salt Lake City, UT: LDS Family History Library), Graves family.
- [S147] Letter from Ella (Graves) Ross (unknown author address) to Bertha May Graves, 17 Sep 1888; privately held by Faye West (Edmonton, Alberta). File: Graves, general.
- [S542] Barbara Hill, database report, 10 Jul 2003, Berkeley, California. FTM report "Descendants of Elias CLAPP."
- [S648] Find a Grave, online (http://www.findagrave.com : accessed 2009 - 2016).
- [S446] Roswell Graves, 14 July 1870 U.S. Census, Contra Costa, California, HeritageQuest, http://heritagequestonline.com
- [S445] Roswell Graves, 14 Jun 1880 U.S. Census, Table Rock, Siskiyou, California, HeritageQuest, http://heritagequestonline.com
- [S126] Social Security Death Index, online (https://familysearch.org : accessed 2007-2014).
- [S45] Barbara Hill, "Rev Graves Family," e-mail message from e-mail address (Berkeley, California) to Faye West, 9 Mar 2002.