Helen Marion Manery
ID#  523, (1916-2011)
- 3rd great-granddaughter of Samson Striker
1st cousin 1 time removed of Faye Louise Doyle
Helen Marion Manery was born on 8 June 1916 in Similkameen Valley, British Columbia.1,2 She was the daughter of Samuel Robert James Manery and Mabel Elizabeth Broder.2 She married James Ronald King on 17 July 1940 in Keremeos, British Columbia.3 She died on 20 December 2011 in Moog Hospice, Penticton, British Columbia, at age 95.1,4 Obituaries for Helen, with many details of her life, appeared in The Kelowna Daily Courier on 9 Jan 2012, The Prince George Citizen on 12 Jan 2012, and The Vancouver Sun or Province on 14 Jan 2012. She was cremated and her ashes were interred at Kaleden Cemetery, Kaleden, British Columbia.4
Last Edited=16 Jan 2012
Children of Helen Marion Manery and James Ronald King
- [S1417] King, Helen (nee: Manery), Kelowna Daily Courier, Kelowna, BC, 9 Jan 2011.
- [S97] Birthday Book - belonged to Violet Jones, manuscript, c 1914, (individuals signed on their birthday page), privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S945] Helen Manery & Ron King, Wedding Invitation, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S1418] Elaine Willson, "Re: locations," e-mail message from e-mail address (Coquitlam, BC) to Faye West, 16 Jan 2012.
- [S152] "Violet Broder's birthday list," (manuscript, c 1960; DOC 020); privately held by Faye West; Edmonton, Alberta.