ID#  528, (1923-2004)
Ronald Manery|b. 3 Jan 1923\nd. 16 Sep 2004|p528.htm|Samuel Robert James Manery|b. 14 Mar 1888\nd. 11 Apr 1980|p473.htm|Mabel Elizabeth Broder|b. 27 Jun 1890\nd. 24 Feb 1958|p199.htm|William J. Manery|b. 29 Apr 1859\nd. 13 May 1933|p2845.htm|Ellen M. McCurdy|b. 15 Mar 1866\nd. 26 Sep 1951|p2846.htm|John Broder|b. 8 Jul 1854\nd. 28 Feb 1917|p180.htm|Alice M. Graves|b. 20 Jan 1867\nd. 21 Feb 1948|p191.htm|
Ronald Manery's full name was Hubert Ronald Manery. He was born on 3 January 1923 at Cawston, British Columbia.1,2,3 He was the son of Samuel Robert James Manery and Mabel Elizabeth Broder.1,2 He married Margaret Ann Shewell on 20 May 1950 at Edmonton, Alberta.3,4 He worked in Trinidad and Tobago, as an agricultural economist for the Canadian government for some time.5 He lived at Ottawa, Carleton County, Ontario, in 1958.6 He died on 16 September 2004 at Ottawa, Carleton County, Ontario, at age 81.3,7
Last Edited=27 Jan 2011
Children of Ronald Manery and Margaret Ann Shewell
- [S97] Birthday Book - belonged to Violet Jones, manuscript, c 1914, (individuals signed on their birthday page), privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S45] Barbara Hill, "Rev Graves Family," e-mail message from e-mail address (Berkeley, California) to Faye West, 9 Mar 2002.
- [S547] Susan Manery, "The Extended Family of Samson Striker, Loyalist - Main Page," e-mail message from e-mail address (Otawa, Ontario) to Faye West, 21 Dec 2008.
- [S906] Betty Cuffe Smith, "Family Group Sheets", 1972 - 2010 (Lakes Entrance, Victoria, Australia). "Researched and collated from official registers, including details from visits to Ireland, and personal contacts with family members world-wide."
- [S943] Elaine Willson, "More Clippings," e-mail message from e-mail address (Coquitlam, BC) to Faye West, 10 Nov 2010.
- [S124] Mabel Manery (obituary), The Penticton Herald, Penticton, BC, 26 Feb 1958, pg 3. DOC 068.
- [S914] Manery, H Ronald, Ottawa Citizen, Ottawa, ON, 18 Sep 2004.