ID#  594, (-1807)
Elizabeth Driggs was born on 14 March 1746/47 in East Haddam, Middlesex County, Connecticut.1 She has also been reported to have been born in Middletown, Middlesex County, Connecticut.2 She was the daughter of Daniel Driggs and Elizabeth Strickland.2,1,3 She married first Roswell Graves, son of Benjamin Graves and Mary Jones, on 15 November 1763 in Millington Church, East Haddam, Middlesex County, Connecticut.1,4 She married second Sylvanus Cone on 6 October 1790.5 She died on 23 January 1807 of apoplexy.1
Last Edited=25 Nov 2008
Children of Elizabeth Driggs and Roswell Graves
- [S25] Lineage application of Bertha May Graves Sealock, #443473, DAR.
- [S48] George Norbury Mackenzie, editor, Colonial Families of the United States (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co, 1966).
- [S182] Mrs. S. F. Hall Coe, Memoranda Relating to the Ancestry and Family of Sophia Fidelia Hall, online http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/glc/5115/index.html . Previously published in hard copy (Meriden, Conn: Curtiss-Way Co, 1902).
- [S158] Fredrick W Bailey, Early Connecticut Marriages (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co, 1968).
- [S10] David Taft, Pedigree Resource File Disc 15., CD-ROM (Salt Lake City, UT: LDS Family History Library), Graves family.