ID#  668, (1676/77-1752)
Benjamin Graves|b. 2 Mar 1676/77\nd. 30 Dec 1752|p668.htm|Benjamin Graves|b. bt 1641/42 - 1645\nd. bt 1715/16 - 1724|p709.htm|Mary Hoar|b. 1647\nd. 5 Jul 1697|p718.htm|John Graves|b. 1604|p872.htm||||John Hoar|b. c 1618\nd. 2 Apr 1704|p220.htm|Alice (--?--)|d. 5 Jun 1695|p2456.htm|
- 7th great-grandfather of Faye Louise Doyle
Benjamin Graves was born on 2 March 1676/77 at Concord, Middlesex County, Massachusetts. He was the son of Benjamin Graves and Mary Hoar. He married first Ruth Sterling, daughter of William Sterling and Mary Blaisdell, in 1697.1 He held several colonial offices. He lived at Colchester, New London County, Connecticut, in 1708. He married second Mary Hanes about 1711. He died on 30 December 1752 at Colchester, New London County, Connecticut, at age 75. He was buried at Colchester Burying Ground, Colchester, New London County, Connecticut.
Last Edited=20 Sep 2010
Children of Benjamin Graves and Ruth Sterling
- Benjamin Graves+2,3 (1699-)
- Ruth Graves (c 1701-)
- Mary Graves (1704-)
- Jedediah Graves (1707-1800)
- Jonathan Graves (c 1709-)
Children of Benjamin Graves and Mary Hanes
- [S8] Fredrick A Vickers, The Compendium of American Genealogy (First Families of America) (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co, 1968).
- [S25] Lineage application of Bertha May Graves Sealock, #443473, DAR.
- [S10] David Taft, Pedigree Resource File Disc 15., CD-ROM (Salt Lake City, UT: LDS Family History Library), Graves family.