ID# 903, (1868-1951)
Maria Hall's full name was Anna Maria Hall. She was known as Rye. She was born on 6 January 1868 in Manti, Sanpete County, Utah Territory.1 She was the daughter of Richard Hall and Anna Maria Singleton.1,2 She married first Ether Edwin Price on 21 November 1892 in Manti, Sanpete County, Utah.1,3 She was left a widow when Ether Edwin Price died on 15 July 1898.4,5 She immigrated to Magrath, Alberta, with her parents Anna Maria Singleton and Richard Hall in November 1901. They travelled by train to Stirling, AB then by covered wagon to Magrath.2 She married second Orson Hall, son of Joshua Challis Hall and Sally Ann Bybee, on 11 March 1908 in Magrath, Alberta. She and Orson Hall took up a homestead at Taber, Alberta, in 1908.6 She died on 28 March 1951 in Taber, Alberta, at age 83.6 She was buried on 31 March 1951 in Taber Memorial Garden, Taber, Alberta.6
Anna Maria (Hall) (Price) Hall
A biography of Maria, written by her daughter Dean, is here. Another biography, written by her granddaughter Maria, is here.
Last Edited=29 Aug 2013
Children of Maria Hall and Ether Edwin Price
Children of Maria Hall and Orson Hall
- [S198] Richard Hall Jr, Family history, FAM 003, copy privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S827] Magrath's Old Resident Buried, Lethbridge Herald, Lethbridge, AB, 15 Dec 1936, 3.
- [S1668] Anna Maria Hall, Family history, copy privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S648] Find a Grave, online (http://www.findagrave.com : accessed 2009 - 2013), entry for Ether Edwin Price.
- [S1669] Utah Death Registers 1847-1966: pg 26, Utah State Archives and Records Service, Salt Lake City, Utah. Viewed on August 2013, at ancestry.ca, img 11.
- [S828] Long Resident of Taber Passes, Lethbridge Herald, Lethbridge, AB, 30 Mar 1951, 3.