Margaret Louisa Broder
ID# 1015, (1898-1924)
Margaret Louisa Broder was known as Gretta. She was born on 19 October 1898 in Dromore West, Co Sligo, IrelandG.1,2 She was the daughter of Thomas Broder and Jane Charlotte Morrison. She died on 12 July 1924 in Belfast, Northern Ireland, at age 25.3 She was buried on 14 July 1924 in Section E2, Grave 755, Dundonald Cemetery, Belfast, Northern IrelandG.3
Last Edited=28 Jul 2019
- [S2008] Margaret Louisa Broder, Birth Registration (21 Mar 1899), Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht, www.irishgenealogy.ie, viewed July 2019.
- [S1665] Find My Past Ireland, online (https://www.findmypast.ie), Ireland Births 1864-1958 Transcription, entry for Margaret Louisa Broder, Vol 4 Pg 168.
- [S1115] Margaret Louisa Broder burial, in Belfast City Burial Records, Belfast Burial Records, http://www.belfastcity.gov.uk/burialrecords
- [S908] 1901, Co Sligo, Ireland, Census, Thomas Broder household; digital image, National Archives: Census of Ireland 1911 (http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie: accessed 10 Sept 2010).
- [S727] 1911, Co. Sligo, Ireland, Census, Thomas Broder household; digital image, National Archives: Census of Ireland 1911 (http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie: accessed 4 Jan 2010).