Mabel Elizabeth Broder
ID# 199, (1890-1958)
Mabel Elizabeth Broder was born on 27 June 1890 in Canby, Modoc County, California.1,2,3 She was the daughter of John Broder and Alice Mary Graves.2,1,3 She is listed as Lizzie on the 1900 census. She was educated in 1907 in Columbia College, New Westminster, British Columbia.1 She married Samuel Robert James Manery, son of William James Manery and Ellen Mary McCurdy, on 11 January 1911 in Friday Harbor, San Juan County, WashingtonG.1,2,4 She died on 24 February 1958 in Penticton, British Columbia, at age 67.1,3 She was buried on 27 February 1958 in Lakeview Cemetery, Penticton, British ColumbiaG.3
Last Edited=27 May 2023
Children of Mabel Elizabeth Broder and Samuel Robert James Manery
- [S124] Mabel Manery (obituary), The Penticton Herald, Penticton, BC, 26 Feb 1958, pg pg 3.
- [S7] Letter from Elaine King Willson (Coquitlam, BC) to Faye West, May 1978; privately held by Faye West (Edmonton, Alberta). File: Broder, general. Elaine received info from Mabel Hallberg Broder (for Harold) and from Sam Manery (for Mabel).
- [S581] Mabel Elizabeth Manery, Death Registration 58-09-003015 (27 Feb 1958), BC Vital Statistics Agency, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S1233] Broder - Manery, San Juan Islander, Friday Harbor, Washington, 13 Jan 1911, pg 1.
- [S443] John Broder, 1900 Federal Census (Skagit, Washington), HeritageQuest, http://heritagequestonline.com
- [S444] Alice Broder, 1910 Federal Census (Washington), HeritageQuest, http://heritagequestonline.com
- [S97] Birthday Book - belonged to Violet Jones, manuscript, c 1914, (individuals signed on their birthday page), privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S45] Barbara Hill, "Rev Graves Family," e-mail message from e-mail address (Berkeley, California) to Faye West, 9 Mar 2002.