ID#  2202, (c 1862-1906)
Alma Gibson was born about 1862 in Canada.1,2 She was the daughter of Cornelius William Gibson and Sarah Elizabeth Clapp.1 She was a teacher in Kansas.1,2 She was never married.3 She died on 16 May 1906 of cancer in Spokane, Spokane County, Washington.4 She was buried in Fairmount Memorial Park, Spokane, Spokane County, WashingtonG.4
Last Edited=6 Nov 2011
- [S1294] Cornelius Gibson, 1880 U.S. Census, Cawker, Mitchell County, Kansas, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1295] Cornelius Gibson, 1895 State Census, Lawrence, Douglas County, Kansas, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S542] Barbara Hill, database report, 10 Jul 2003, Berkeley, California. FTM report "Descendants of Elias CLAPP."
- [S1297] Alma Gibson, Death Certificate 9224, Washington Digital Archives, http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov
- [S1305] Cornelius Gibson, 1870 U.S. Census, Bloomfield, Clinton County, Iowa, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca