ID# 1992, (c 1807-1847)
Michael Byrne was born about 1807 in Ireland. He married Esther Cummins in Ireland.1 He and Esther Cummins immigrated to Ontario about 1847.2 He died on 3 August 1847 in South Crosby Twp, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario.3 He was buried in Philipsville Catholic Cemetery, Philipsville, Leeds & Grenville County, OntarioG.4
Last Edited=13 Sep 2018
Children of Michael Byrne and Esther Cummins
- James Byrne or Burns5 (c 1842-)
- Mary Byrne or Burns5 (c 1846-)
- [S3] Peter Anderson & Hubert Houle, Mariages Catholique de la Region de Perth (240 Daly Ave, Ottawa ON: Le Centre de Genealogie S-C, 1986), p 70.
- [S280] Conclusion based on cited detail: daughter Mary was born in Ireland c 1846 and Michael died in Ontario in Aug 1847.
- [S71] OGS, More Leeds County Ontario Cemeteries (Brockville, Ontario: Leeds & Grenville Genealogical Society, 1981).
- [S438] Michael Byrne Tombstone, Philipsville Catholic Cemetery, Philipsville, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario; recorded/photographed by Faye West, May 2003.
- [S89] 1851 Census (Crosby South, Leeds, Canada West), Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario C-11733, Michael Jordan family.