John G Hamilton
ID# 4589, (1906-1994)
- 1st cousin 2 times removed of Faye Louise Doyle
Hamilton was born on 28 September 1906 in North Dakota.1,2 He was the son of James Lewis Hamilton and Mary Lavina Stewart.1 He married Selma C Oksendahl about 1929.3 He was left a widower when Selma C Oksendahl died on 31 January 1988.4,2 He died on 17 December 1994 possibly in Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas, at age 88.2,5 He was buried in Bethel Lutheran Cemetery, Rugby, Pierce County, North DakotaG.5
Last Edited=6 Aug 2019
Children of John G Hamilton and Selma C Oksendahl
- [S958] James L Hamilton, 1910 U.S. Census (Rugby, Pierce County, North Dakota), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S126] Social Security Death Index, online (https://familysearch.org).
- [S1039] John G Hamilton, 1930 U.S. Census (Rugby, Pierce County, North Dakota), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1035] Debbi Lyon-Kirwan, database report, 28 Dec 2010, Twisp, Washington. FTM report "Descendants of James Lewis Hamilton."
- [S2009] Various Contributors, John G Hamilton, Find A Grave Memorial # 37615468, Database and images (www.findagrave.com).
- [S959] James L Hamilton, 1920 U.S. Census (Rugby, Pierce County, North Dakota), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca