ID# 4790, (1891-1985)
Murphy was known as Mildred.3 She was born on 1 September 1891 in Ontario.4 She was the daughter of John Patrick Murphy and Bridget Catherine Regan.4 She was baptized on 20 September 1891 in St Barnaby's Church, Brewer's Mills, Frontenac County, Ontario.4 She married William Alexander Grier on 5 October 1916 in St Mary's Cathedral, Winnipeg, Manitoba.5,6 An article in a Windsor, Ontario newspaper announced the 50th anniversary of the marriage of William Alexander Grier and Catherine Mildred Murphy.5 She died on 1 September 1985 in Windsor, Ontario, at age 94.2
Last Edited=28 Jul 2019
- [S1146] John P Murphy, 1901 Census (Front Leeds & Lansdowne, Leeds, Ontario), Pg 4, lines 23-30, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1185] Maureen Kirincic, "Bridget's daughter also my grandmother," e-mail message from e-mail address (Georgetown, Ontario) to Faye West, 5 May 2011.
- [S1186] Maureen Kirincic, "Mildred and Alex," e-mail message from e-mail address (Georgetown, Ontario) to Faye West, 5 May 2011.
- [S1430] Baptisms, marriages, burials 1874-1910: baptism of Catherine Mildred Murphy; page 46, St Barnaby Church, Brewers Mills, Frontenac County, Ontario. Viewed 2012-2018, at familysearch.org, database: Ontario, Roman Catholic Church Records, 1760-1923, img 26.
- [S1187] Unknown article title, unknown newspaper title, Windsor, Ontario, between 1965 and 1969.
- [S1189] Maureen Kirincic, "Catherine Grier's husband also my grandfather," e-mail message from e-mail address (Georgetown, Ontario) to Faye West, 5 May 2011.