Mary Alexander Joyce
ID# 5527, (1891-1942)
- 2nd cousin 2 times removed of Faye Louise Doyle
Joyce was born on 15 April 1891 in Joyceville, Frontenac County, Ontario.1,2 She was the daughter of Thomas Lawrence Joyce and Mary Regan.2 She was baptized on 3 May 1891 in St Barnaby's Church, Brewer's Mills, Frontenac County, Ontario.2 She married John Joseph Guirey on 4 February 1913 in St Mary's Cathedral, Kingston, Frontenac County, Ontario.3 She died on 26 July 1942 of toxic hepatitis after a hysterectomy in Mt Carmel Mercy Hospital, Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan, at age 51.4 She was buried in St Mary's Cemetery, Royal Oak, Oakland County, Michigan.4,5
Last Edited=4 Oct 2019
- [S1984] Mary Joyce, Birth Registration 013657 (20 Oct 1891), Archives of Ontario, Toronto, York County, Ontario.
- [S1430] Baptisms, marriages, burials 1874-1910: baptism of Mary Joyce; page 25, St Barnaby Church, Brewers Mills, Frontenac County, Ontario. Viewed 2012-2018, at familysearch.org, database: Ontario, Roman Catholic Church Records, 1760-1923, image 44.
- [S1980] John Joseph Guirey & Mary Alexander Joyce marriage, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca. Ontario, Canada, Marriages, 1801-1928 Archives of Ontario; Series: MS932; Reel: 253 image 252.
- [S1985] Mary Alexander Guirey, Death Certificate 295081 (27 Jul 1942), Michigan Department of Community Health, Division of Vital Records, Lansing, Ingham County, Michigan.
- [S916] Interment.net, online (www.interment.net, accessed: May 2019), entry for Guirey, Mary Alexander in St Mary's Cemetery, Royal Oak, Michigan.
- [S1982] Mary Joyce, 1901 Census (Iroquois, Dundas, Ontario), Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario.
- [S1983] Mary Joyce, 1911 Census (Kingston, Frontenac, Ontario), Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario.
- [S1989] Mary Joyce, 1921 Census (Kingston, Frontenac, Ontario), Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario.