Frank Walker Venable
ID#  1847, (1881-1940)
Frank Walker Venable was born on 2 December 1881 in Brookfield, Linn County, Missouri.1,2 He was the son of Samuel Venable and Flora M Walker.2 He married Inez Romana Colvig, daughter of Marcellus N Colvig and Agnes Helen Graves, on 14 December 1916 in Vancouver, British Columbia. Their marriage certificate states that Frank was a widower and Inez was a spinster.2 He was a U.S. Mail messenger in Seattle, King County, Washington.2 Sometime during the 1930s, Frank and Inez moved to Ketchikan, Alaska, where Frank worked for the US Fish and Wildlife Service.3 He died on 20 November 1940 in Seattle, Washington, at age 58.4,5 He was buried in Evergreen-Washelli Memorial Park, Seattle, King County, WashingtonG.5
Last Edited=12 Aug 2019
Children of Frank Walker Venable and Inez Romana Colvig
- [S45] Barbara Hill, "Rev Graves Family," e-mail message from e-mail address (Berkeley, California) to Faye West, 9 Mar 2002.
- [S749] Frank Venable & Inez Colvig, Marriage Registration 1916-09-084606 (15 Dec 1916), BC Vital Statistics Agency, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S1455] David Bouker, "Re: Loyalists & Patriots: Striker, Graves & Clapp - Descendants of Samson Striker," e-mail message from e-mail address (Dillingham, Alaska) to Faye West, 13 Apr 2012.
- [S1042] Washington State Archives, online database, "Washington Death Records Online" (https://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov : accessed 2010 - 2015).
- [S2009] Various Contributors, Frank Walker Venable, Find A Grave Memorial # 49146796, Database and images (www.findagrave.com).
- [S126] Social Security Death Index, online (https://familysearch.org).