Agnes Helen Graves
ID#  472, (1868-1930)
Agnes Helen Graves was born on 22 October 1868 in Antioch, Contra Costa County, California.1,2 She was the daughter of Roswell Graves and Eugenia C Clapp.3 She married Marcellus N Colvig on 23 September 1888 in Douglas County, Oregon.4 She was left a widow when Marcellus N Colvig died on 31 May 1906.5 She died on 18 December 1930 of pneumonia in Seattle, King County, Washington, at age 62.1,6 She was buried in Evergreen-Washelli Memorial Park, Seattle, King County, WashingtonG.1
Last Edited=27 Jul 2021
Children of Agnes Helen Graves and Marcellus N Colvig
- [S2009] Various Contributors, Agnes Colvig, Find A Grave Memorial # 37433646, Database and images (www.findagrave.com).
- [S2010] Marcellus Colvig household, 1900 U.S. Census, Canyonville, Douglas County, Oregon, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S445] Roswell Graves, 14 Jun 1880 U.S. Census, Table Rock, Siskiyou, California, HeritageQuest, http://heritagequestonline.com
- [S147] Letter from Ella (Graves) Ross (unknown author address) to Bertha May Graves, 17 Sep 1888; privately held by Faye West (Edmonton, Alberta). File: Graves, general.
- [S2009] Various Contributors, Marcellus Colvig, Find A Grave Memorial # 34955006, Database and images (www.findagrave.com).
- [S542] Barbara Hill, database report, 10 Jul 2003, Berkeley, California. FTM report "Descendants of Elias CLAPP."
- [S446] Roswell Graves, 14 July 1870 U.S. Census, Contra Costa, California, HeritageQuest, http://heritagequestonline.com
- [S126] Social Security Death Index, online (https://familysearch.org).
- [S45] Barbara Hill, "Rev Graves Family," e-mail message from e-mail address (Berkeley, California) to Faye West, 9 Mar 2002.