William Alexander Grier1
ID# 4826, (1889-1967)
William Alexander Grier was known as Alex.2 He was born on 28 March 1889 at Eganville, Renfrew County, Ontario.3,4 He was the son of William Grier and Elizabeth McDonald.3 He married Catherine Mildred Murphy, daughter of John Patrick Murphy and Bridget Catherine Regan, on 5 October 1916 at St Mary's Cathedral, Winnipeg, Manitoba.1,4 An article in a Windsor, Ontario newspaper announced the 50th anniversary of the marriage of William Alexander Grier and Catherine Mildred Murphy.1 He died on 12 January 1967 at Windsor, Ontario, at age 77.5
William Alexander Grier
Photograph by Photo courtesy of Maureen Kirincic
Last Edited=30 Jun 2011
- [S1187] Unknown article title, unknown newspaper title, Windsor, Ontario, between 1965 and 1969.
- [S1186] Maureen Kirincic, "Mildred and Alex," e-mail message from e-mail address (Georgetown, Ontario) to Faye West, 5 May 2011.
- [S1188] William Alexander Grier, Birth Registration 19 Apr 1948 (501176), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1189] Maureen Kirincic, "Catherine Grier's husband also my grandfather," e-mail message from e-mail address (Georgetown, Ontario) to Faye West, 5 May 2011.
- [S1222] Maureen Kirincic, "Grier Ancestry PPT," e-mail message from e-mail address (Georgetown, Ontario) to Faye West, 30 Jun 2011.