Florence Viola Howey
F, ID# 535, (1891-1972)
- 2nd cousin 3 times removed of Faye Louise Doyle
Florence Viola Howey was known as Viola. She was born on 19 October 1891 in Galt, Waterloo County, Ontario.1,2 She was the daughter of Thomas Howey and Adelaide Mulholland.3 She has also been reported to have been born on 18 October 1890.3 She married Morley De Witt Jones, son of Amos Randall Jones and Mary Ann Misener, on 23 September 1919 in Methodist Parsonage, Mission City, British Columbia.4,2 For the four years preceeding her death Florence Viola Howey lived with her daughter Marguerite Denholm at 2050 W 60th Ave, Vancouver, British Columbia.3 She died on 1 July 1972 in Vancouver, British Columbia, at age 80.3 She was buried on 5 July 1972 in Forest Lawn Cemetery, Burnaby, British Columbia.3
Last Edited=27 Aug 2012
Children of Florence Viola Howey and Morley De Witt Jones
- [S152] "Violet Broder's birthday list," (manuscript, c 1960; DOC 020); privately held by Faye West; Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S589] Morley Jones & Viola Howey, Marriage Certificate 19-09-198854 (23 Sep 1919), BC Vital Statistics Agency, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S591] Florence Viola Jones, Death Registration 72-09-009075 (1972), BC Vital Statistics Agency, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S945] Morley Jones & Viola Howey, Wedding Invitation, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S166] Jones & Broder Families, notes of Violet Broder, c 1960, DOC 084 & 085, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S225] Letter from Laura Daley Nagy (unknown author address) to Marion Doyle, Dec 2001; unknown repository (unknown repository address).