M, ID# 573, (1810-1904)
Andrew Jones was born on 10 September 1810 in Beverly Twp, Wentworth County, Ontario.1,2,3 He was the son of Andrew Jones and Anna Mary Slough. A bond for the marriage of Andrew Jones and Mary Bawtenheimer was signed on 26 February 1834. Andrew was a resident of Beverly Twp; Mary of Ancaster Twp.2,4 He was left a widower when Mary Bawtenheimer died on 25 June 1897.2 He died on 28 October 1904 in Lot 6 Con 13, Pilkington Twp, Wellington County, Ontario, at age 94.5 He was buried in Elora Cemetery, Elora, Wellington County, Ontario.3,6
Last Edited=6 Aug 2019
- [S1653] Letter from Emery Coe Jones (New Westminster, BC) to Clifford Jones, 28 Sep 1958; copy privately held by Faye West (Edmonton, Alberta). Letter contains a hand-drawn chart of descendants of James Jones. Letter details sources of the information., Interview with Andrew Jones of Elora in 1902.
- [S407] Donald & Joyce Jones, database report, 22 Mar 2006, Islington, ON; copy privately held by Faye West: FTM file "Early Jones Family."
- [S605] Thomas Waugh Jones, "Jones Lineage & History", 1932. Copy privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S776] Marriage Bond - Jones & Bawtenheimer, 4107; Upper and Lower Canada Marriage Bonds; RG 5 B9, Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario.
- [S1961] Andrew Jones, Death Registration 029928 (29 Oct 1904), Archives of Ontario, Toronto, York County, Ontario.
- [S2009] Various Contributors, Andrew Jones, Find A Grave Memorial # 120208801, Database and images (www.findagrave.com).