Anna Mary Slough
F, ID# 562, (1770-1843)
Anna Mary Slough was also known as Mary or Mary Ann Slow. She was born on 18 January 1770 in Reading County, Pennsylvania.1,2 She was the daughter of George Jacob Slough and Anna Catherine Gee. She married Andrew Jones, son of James Jones and Christianah Folk, on 6 March 1790 in St Mark's Church, Niagara, Ontario.2 She died on 21 December 1843 in Beverly Twp, Wentworth County, Ontario, at age 73.1 She was buried in Copetown Cemetery, Beverly Twp, Wentworth County, Ontario.1,2
Last Edited=10 Oct 2018
Children of Anna Mary Slough and Andrew Jones
- Abram Jones (1791-1791)
- Margaret (Martha) Jones (1793-1865)
- James Jones+ (1795-1860)
- Jonathan Jones (1797-1797)
- Catherine Jones+3 (1798-1860)
- Peter Jones (1801-1875)
- Phoebe Jones (1804-)
- Elizabeth Jones+ (1806-1849)
- Mary Jones (1806-c 1806)
- George Jones+ (1808-1898)
- Andrew Jones (1810-1904)
- Mary Jones1 (1814-1833)
- [S176] Andrew Jones & Mary Slough Tombstone, Copetown Cemetery, Copetown, Beverly Twp, Wentworth County, Ontario; recorded/photographed by Faye West, 14 Apr 2002.
- [S605] Thomas Waugh Jones, "Jones Lineage & History", 1932. Copy privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S177] John A Cornell, Pioneers of Beverly (1889; reprint Galt, ON: The Highland Press, 1967).